Thursday, September 18, 2014

Full Disclosure by Kindle Alexander: Review, Playlist, Excerpt & More!

Full Disclosure
(Nice Guys, Book 2)
by Kindle Alexander

Deputy United States Marshal Mitch Knox apprehends fugitives for a living. His calm, cool, collected attitude and devastatingly handsome good looks earn him a well-deserved bad boy reputation, both in the field and out. While away on an assignment, he blows off some steam at a notorious Dallas nightclub. Solving the case that has plagued him for months takes a sudden backseat to finding out all there is to know about the gorgeous, shy blond sitting alone at the bar.

Texas State Trooper Cody Turner is moving up the ranks, well on his way to his dream of being a Texas Ranger. While on a two-week mandatory vacation, he plans to relax and help out on his family’s farm. Mitch is the last distraction Cody needs, but the tatted up temptation that walks into the bar and steals his baseball cap is too hard to ignore.

As Mitch’s case gains nationwide attention, how will he convince the sexy state trooper that giving him a chance won’t jeopardize his life’s plan...especially when the evil he’s tracking brings the hate directly to his doorstep, threatening more than just their careers.



The longer he sat ogling this guy, the more he wanted him. Mitch reached over, knocking his baseball cap back, not off, but up on the top of his head. 
"I can't see you if you're hiding under that cap," Mitch yelled, flashing the guy his best smile. The bartender placed his drinks on the bar, and after a minute, snatched the twenty from his hand with a loud huff. 
Mitch didn't give a shit what the bartender did. He was captivated by a shockingly handsome, rugged face. One he had been completely unprepared to see. 
They guy was a little older than Mitch had originally thought, and motherfucking gorgeous. Shit, those full lips and strong jaw covered with a day's worth of stubble had Mitch imagining all kinds of assorted lewd behavior. Brilliant bright blue eyes framed with thick lashes shot up to his. Panic flashed in their depths. They guy lifted his cap, ran his hand over light sandy blond hair and placed the hat back on his head. When he did, Mitch noticed a tattoo on his upper chest peeking out from under the cotton material of his shirt, and he wanted to see more. Mitch had always had a thing for big blonds with blue eyes and ink. Had he just died and gone to heaven? 
"I can't decide if I wanna be seen," the guy finally said and looked down. He was no longer making eye contact, and it was hard to tell in this lighting, but Mitch could have sworn he saw a blush. A blush? How long had it been since he had seen one of those? Mitch pulled the hat completely off and lifted the guy's face by placing his finger under his chin. 
"Just as I thought. It fits you." It was a blush. Damn. That was seriously hot, and his cock jerked in approval.
"Huh?" 
"How old are you?" Mitch asked, running his eyes up and down Mr. Ball Cap's big frame. He had thick muscular thighs that made the jeans he wore pull tight in just the right places, showing off a very nice package. 
"Can I have my hat back, please?" the guy asked, but didn't move out from under the hold Mitch had on his chin. Manners and good looks... he wanted this guy, bad. 
"Maybe, if you answer the question," Mitch teased, giving him a smile and a wink for encouragement. The guy swallowed, and his eyes moved to Mitch's lips. Good sign. 
"I'm twenty-six," he answered. Mitch nodded and tucked the bill of blondie's hat in the back of his waistband, before lifting a couple of fingers towards the bartender. Mitch wasn't ready to give up the ball cap just yet. He figured he'd hold on to it for a while longer, insurance that they guy wouldn't take off. 


 Amazon CA - Amazon AU
Amazon - Amazon UK - B&N - Kobo
Amazon AU - Amazon CA

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FULL DISCLOSURE is a full plate of yumminess from start to finish. Mitch and Cody's relationship develops with a beautiful blend of both emotional and sexual chemistry. I especially enjoyed the dialogue that played back and forth, not only between Mitch and Cody, but the returning characters as well. 

The ongoing mystery is just as much a part of this story as the romance. As Mitch continues the investigation he started in Double Full, readers learn more about the twisted mind behind the violent hate crimes, and are kept on their toes as the danger escalates.

The contrast of Mitch's sexy and confident in-your-face approach to life with Cody's quieter personality is beautiful. The story is full of well developed secondary characters that add depth to an already intense storyline. Well written, sensual, sexy, emotional and action packed, FULL DISCLOSURE is a phenomenal addition to this already popular series!
Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in both the male/male and male/female genres. It's always a surprise to see what's coming next!

I live in the suburbs of Dallas where it's true, the only thing bigger than an over active imagination, may be women's hair!

Usually, I try for funny. Humor is a major part of my life - I love to laugh, and it seems to be the thing I do in most situations - regardless of the situation, but jokes are a tricky deal... I don't want to offend anyone and jokes tend to offend. So instead I'm going to tell you about Kindle.

I tragically lost my sixteen year old daughter to a drunk driver. She had just been at home, it was early in the night and I heard the accident happen. I'll never forget that moment. The sirens were immediate and something inside me just knew. I left my house, drove straight to the accident on nothing more than instinct. I got to be there when my little girl died - weirdly, I consider that a true gift from above. She didn't have to be alone.

That time in my life was terrible. It's everything you think it would be times about a billion. I love that kid. I loved being her mother and I loved watching her grow into this incredibly beautiful person, both inside and out. She was such a gift to me. To have it all ripped away so suddenly broke me.

Her name was Kindle. Honest to goodness - it was her name and she died a few weeks before Amazon released their brand new Kindle ereader. She had no idea it was coming out and she would have finally gotten her name on something! Try finding a ruler with the name Kindle on it.. It never happened.

Through the course of that crippling event I was lucky enough to begin to write with a dear friend in the fan fiction world of Facebook. She got me through those dark days with her unwavering support and friendship. There wasn't a time she wasn't there for me. Sometimes together and sometimes by myself, we built a world where Kindle lives and stands for peace, love and harmony. It's its own kind of support group. I know without question I wouldn't be here today without her.
*OVER*
Tour Host:
EJ Button

29 comments:

  1. Whew! *fans self* Ohhhh these two can burn up the sheets for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Kindle today. I loved this book and Mitch and Cody are just all matters of hotness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of Full Disclosure. We are so happy you loved our boys! ;) Also, thank you for hosting us today. Please be sure to sign up for the giveaway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A MUST-READ!!!! These two are so HOT and damn all those muscles and tattoos! I so LOVE this book!
    (aka Cassandras)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping! Good luck in the contest.

      Delete
  5. thank you for hosting the Tour for Kindle Alexander! :D im almost half way trough the book and love all everything i have read so far!!!!! Mitch are one funny and hot, hot, hot guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying it Yasmin!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your kind review and hosting Kindle & these two awesome boys! I've loved the book so very much - just like all books by Kindle Alexander :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page, thank you for hosting Kindle today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the review! I have given Kindle 5+ Stars for every book I have read! I am currently about 25% into Full Disclosure and I am loving Mitch, Cody and Kreed! I can't wait for more from this amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I did Diane!

      Delete
  9. Fabulous. Mitch & Cody are must read

    ReplyDelete
  10. So love FD--thx Kindle--y'all did it again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review and post txs for hosting today loved this book so much

    ReplyDelete