Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Anticipating a delay on future blog posts.



As many of you may have heard via my facebook posts, I have spent the last couple of days in and out of the hospital with significant health concerns involving my heart. Although this is an ongoing issue for me, because I was born with a heart defect, it isn't one that I have had active problems with since my heart surgery in 1997. These recent symptoms struck suddenly and were quite unexpected.

I have been overwhelmed by the show of support and love from my friends and want to thank each and every person that has reached out with hugs and well wishes......... however, the docs have me on some pretty potent meds to keep my heart relaxed and they seem to be working because I keep falling asleep!

I just wanted to take a minute to keep my readers updated and let you all know that future scheduled blog events and book reviews will most likely be suspended while I focus on my health issues in the near future. 

I love my authors and their books and hope to be back to doin' my favorite things soon!

Hearts and hugs,
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment