Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: Top 100 Reasons to Love: Boxed Set of Bestselling Romance


Top 100 Reasons to Love: Boxed Set of Bestselling Romance
Top 100 Reasons to Love: Boxed Set of Bestselling Romance by Adriana Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This group of authors is amazing; someone over at Zirconia Publishing, Inc. should get a medal!

I had already read about half of the books in this set prior to it's release. Since I enjoyed all of those titles, I had been anticipating this bundle's release. I had a feeling the rest of the stories would be equally entertaining.

My expectations were greatly exceeded!!!! Every title I've read has taken me on a delightfully well written journey. I still have a couple left to read but as of right now each story has been complete from start to finish. There have been no cliffhangers and no half-told stories slipped in as fillers.

With a wide variety of writing styles, genres and heat levels from sweet to spicy; the combined skill level of these authors will blow you out of the water! I received this set as a gift from a friend and I owe her a great big thank you! I guarantee that this set contains something for everyone!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment